Official Payments

If You Want To Pay By Credit Card

Visa or Mastercard can be used to pay your delinquent taxes through Official Payments.

You will need to know: 

1. Your 14 digit Parcel ID Number (starting with 33)
2. Our Jurisdiction Code - 3235
3. You will be charged a small nominal fee

Click here for the Official Payments Website

You can also pay over the phone by calling (800) 272-9829